Best TV Shows?

Hey guys!

I thought it’d be fun if we talked about some of our favourite television shows lately! Especially with COVID-19 still making life tough, I thought it might give us all something fun to think about. Bonus points if you can also add a show that relates to gardening in some way!

Recently, I have been really into shows like Lucifer, How to Get Away with Murder, Elementary, and some reality shows like The Masked Singer and America’s Got Talent!

I really love shows that are law-based since that is what I am studying in school, and I also love some good reality show drama.

I don’t know many plant-based shows, but I really do love some shows that feature gardening as a part of it, such as Hometown, This Old House, and Rehab Addict.

They all can make some amazing gardens and really teach me some new techniques I hadn’t thought of!

What about you guys? What’s your favourite? Have any that you absolutely DO NOT like??

1 Like

I’m a sucker for crime shows like The Sopranos and The Wire. I also really like the documentary style shows like Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey.

I’ve been wanting to check this one out, but I haven’t started watching it yet. Lately I’ve been on a YouTube kick. I’ve been enjoying the stuff from this guy called Bob Wells and his nomadic lifestyle videos on living out of vehicles. He has really inspired me to become a digital nomad, hopefully the PGC project helps me get to that goal.