Where Do You Get Your Seeds?

Hey everyone!

I thought it would be interesting to find out where we all purchase our seeds when we’re starting a new growing season!

For example, in my area, we buy most of our seeds from a store called the Dollarama, which is exactly what you’d think. It’s a pretty regular dollar store, and their seed bags are only about 50 cents each! It’s a really good deal because one can still buy and grow some amazing plants, but if they die, it really wasn’t too costly of a mistake.

I have also seen people purchase seeds from stores such as Lowe’s, The Home Depot, and many local nurseries.

Do you know anywhere where people can get a good bargain on seeds? Or, perhaps somewhere to get some seeds that are exotic and unique?

Any of your thoughts are welcome, I’d love to hear them!

1 Like

I’ve always been a fan of Johnny’s seeds because they are employee owned. I also get a lot of my seeds from eBay because I like to buy from home gardeners who sell seeds online, it feels good supporting small business. I recently watched a video on YouTube about a small seed company out of San Diego that I want to buy from, I really enjoyed learning about their different tools and processes they use to collect their seeds.